I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You give me fever...

Well, I don't have it. Poor little Asuka does. Been very quiet today which is very abnormal for the little monkey. Temp around 38, up all night grizzling. Yup. She's unwell.
And I really don't have much to say. I'm tired, haven't showered yet, and just very blazae.

D&D was great fun on Sunday. Made awesome nacho's for everyone, and I can even say that some went to waste. I don't think it was because they weren't good though. I think I just made too much. Have been comtemplating starting to write my own campaign that would probably be finished in a good 2-3 years. Who knows.

Feeling somewhat out of sorts today. Didn't make any Bento, as Asuka is barely eating dry toast. Have been wanting to make Onigiri for a couple of days but it seems like it will take a good couple of hours to prepare. I don't think I have that kind of time when I'm home alone. I've ostrisized myself from Asuka so she can rest a little. Hasn't been sleeping that well, so I made her a pseudo bed in the loungeroom. I've been with her most of the day, she just talks to me and lays on me. She also then gets very upset when I have to leave to get Danté. So I decided to take some time out while the Master is asleep and leave Asuka alone to rest quietly. Last time I peeped in there she was climbing on a box.

Oh and now I've been spotted... My me time is up

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment