I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Over-Exhausted... And Over Being Exhausted...

Lets start with a giant sleepy sigh.... Oh boy, am I bloody tired! You know I was hoping that after the previous nights efforts, the children may have had a one off bad night. But apparently I was horribly mistaken. Last night, low and behold, they did it again. Both children, up at least 3-4 times, for reasons unknown. I have been telling everyone that Mr D has been sleeping so well, and then he goes and pulls this 2 day stunt. Yes, he is an infant. Yes, he gets hungry. Yes, he's driving me insane. I feel even more sleep deprived than when he was first born. How is that even possible? It's not fair, on any parent, to have to deal with the both of them up all night.



And he's still at it...



Tell me what child dislikes sitting or lying on his back? The only time he's happy is on his stomach or being held facing outward with pressure on his tummy.

I must go...

No comments:

Post a Comment