I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bento (#005)

Missy is back to her normal self today (thank goodness) although I have to admit that I did enjoy the quietness. She didn't really eat a whole lot. I ate the leftovers though.


Handy tip!

Use cookie cutters on sliced kiwi fruit to remove the skin. So much easier than peeling each slice!(just to clarify I did this after taking the photo)

Asuka's lunch:Kiwi fruit, raisin toast, roast beef, shaved ham and cheesey stars.

Somewhat down on food. Fortnightly shopping sounds better in theory. Problem is you need to get basics and fresh fruit/veg every week. When I'm living 5 mins away from Dans work I'm sure it will be a bit easier. Just have to get packing!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment