I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Morning struggles...

Last week I wrote about the morning struggle... Doesn't everybody have one? Most people have to get out of bed and go to work. Others, start the day at work, like me.

My futile try at getting Danté down for his morning nap at the same time as Asuka, has failed. No shower, I did scoff down some cold english muffins. And now, I have now resorted to bouncing him on my knee, while trying to stay calm. A child who is pretty much only quiet while being held. Do you have any idea how hard it is? And Hark! I hear Asuka calling. 40 minutes of trying to settle this grizzler to bed, and he's still awake. Now I have to deal with Mr Grumpy and Miss Attention Peeeeeeeeeesse.

Well I should go and get her, no doubt there is a stinker awaiting me in that nappy of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment