I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bento (#002)

Well I actually had a few minutes to make Dan lunch this morning. He ate all his lunch yesterday, and got a big yum yum from Gulio (the manager) in regards to my meatballs. YAY!

Dans Lunch:


Chicken Nuggets (recipe coming soon!), Roast beef and cheese Muffin (for toasting at work), Rice Crakers, Cheesey Hearts, Carrot sticks and Mini Roma Tomato's.

Asuka's Lunch:


Chicken Nuggets, Banana sandwich fingers, Roast Beef and Cheesey Flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I want that recipe! The lunches are looking so great, you may have noticed all you girls have got me addicted to bento now lol. Congrats on your blog, it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete