I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Location Dillemma!!!!

Oh me oh my! I think I will cry!
Mt Cotton Gardens have closed! So we don't have a venue for our engagement party. Boo! I don't know what we're going to do now... Pretty dissapointed.

But I shant worry too much. After a quick word to Mr Ben, he's already come up with a heap of ideas to explore. Boats, hotels, gardens... Hopefully there are some bookings open for the end of the year.

I did come across Boulevard Gardens, which are gorgeous! But I might keep them in mind for the wedding instead of the engagement. Just divine!
http://www.boulevardgardens.com.au/index.php

What a mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment