I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bento (#003)

Today was interesting! I got some marinated chicken peices on special at coles ($8 for about 10 peices) So I cooked them in the oven and froze them.

Asuka's Lunch Today:
Cream Cheese Sandwiches, Honeydew Melon, Chicken Drumstick and Rice Crackers.

Not very exciting today, no shapes. Was in a bit of a hurry. I did make Dan lunch today too, but can't remember atm what I made him. I can't wait for the Bento items from Japan to come. I'm very excited!

Tomorrow we're having D&D at our house and I kinda suggested that I'd make everyone Bento lunches. That's like... 6 extra lunches to make! I'm going to see if I can make Onagiri, maybe a tuna+mayonnaise one. See how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment