I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mummy's Chicken Nuggets

Mummy's Chicken Nuggets

Ingredients:
  • 2 Chicken Breasts (or more if you like)
  • 3-4 Slices of Bread (I use Helgas)
  • Cornflakes
  • Seasoning (I use Vegetable Sprinkle from Masterfoods)
  • Eggs (beaten)
  • Flour
Method:
  1. Grab your whizzer and buzz up the bread and cornflakes. Try to make a 50/50 consistancy.
  2. Lay out your stations for; flour, egg, crumbs.
  3. Chop up your chicken into little kidlet peices.
  4. Roll the chicken in flour, dunk it in the egg and then roll it into the crumbs.
  5. Throw them into a freezable container for later on.
  6. If you want to cook them, chuck em in the oven for about 20-30 mins. The smaller the peices the quicker they cook. Don't forget the baking paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment