I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bento (#012 - #017)

Well I havn't updated in a while so just going to group them all together. There are more on my other camera but can't find the cord since the move. I hope you get some inspiration!!

Dans Lunch (#012):
Ham + Cheese Sandwiches, Wasabi + Ginger Sakata, Mixed Nuts (under the crackers), 1 Chicken Enchalada surrounded with Baby Spinach and Cherry Tomatos. And a yummy Chocolate Cupcake!!




Asuka's Lunch (#013):

Honeydew Melon, Grapes, Strawberries, Snow Peas, Cheese, Sakata's and Peanut Butter sandwiches.

Asuka, Tristan and Noah's Lunch (#014):
Mini Pizzas!! French stick slices toasted with tomato paste, herbs, ham and cheese. Pikelets, Strawberries, Apples, Grapes, Rockmelon and Honeydew Melon.
I believe almost all of this was consumed between the 3 of them! It was so much fun to make 3 Bento lunches!!

Asuka's Lunch (#015):
Sandwiches, Apple Stars, Snow Peas and Honeydew Melon. Rather boring day...

Asuka's Lunch (#016):
Oranges, Bunny Egg, Toast Soldiers and Cheese



Asuka's Lunch (#017):
Leftover Beef Goulash, Yoghurt and Bunny Sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment