I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gone Commando!

That could be interperated as a bad term, but be rest assured I have only good intentions! Our little boy is commando crawling around . I don't understand what happened and when he decided it was ok to grow up! My 4 month old baby has become more mobile. He still struggles to sit up, so I'm a little surprised he is crawling before sitting. He is a very strong willed little boy. Even as I write he is inching closer and closer to his big sister with giggles and smiles. His big sister however is being naughty and eating her crayons. Thats the problem with wall washable crayons, they react well to water and result in a multi-coloured mouth. *sigh* Children... messy no matter what you do!

We're having a bit of trouble with the little ones sleep patterns, seems they both have agreed that sleeping is no longer cool during the day, and therefor fighting me tooth and nail for the right to stay up. I'm not giving up very easily kiddies, so watch out! That's one thing nobody needs to deal with, overtired and grumpy children. There is just no reasoning with a child that has no idea about cause and effect. Telling her she'll be tired and grumpy when daddy gets home just results in her running to the stairs to check out if daddy is home. Yes, no reasoning with toddlers... Oh and telling them that you can't stand on a toy car because it will go from underneath them doesn't work eaither. She can thank daddy for that new trick... She picks up things too quickly.

Oh well, the little grumpy on my lap has decided that he doesn't want to be here anymore, so I'm off to bounce him back to sleep. If he will let me.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment