I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Moving

Argh! Could it get any harder? We thought hiring removalists was a
pain in the ass... Well doing it yourself is worse! Although, nothing
has gone missing and nothing has broken (yet). Wheras last 2 moves
removalists have done both.
The house is nice, once you live in it you really notice all the small
things wrong with it. Like cracks in the wall, crap chipboard
cupboards, not enough light in the living area!! That's the one thing
I wanted dammit!!!
*sigh*

On the bright side we do own our own home. Even if it is a little less
than perfect!

Sent from my awesome iPhone.
Jealous?
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment