I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wedding Update

Well I finally got my shit together and got a folder and an awesome guide from - http://www.elegala.com/pdf/Wedding_Planning_Workbook.pdf. Fantastic and thorough "what you should be doing" guide. With everything from Ceremony+Reception to Jewellery+Cakes. Elegala's website has a multitude of printable questionnaires and handy hints to make sure you get just what you want out of the big day. LOL! I sound like a sales rep. I don't get paid from these guys, but I do love their website! It's the only place I've been that has easy to access no bullshit information. Just what you need when you have little time to look at things.

So far our budget is already over by $1110 and that was only in the estimate! Holy moly Weddings cost a mint! I think within the next few months I should be able to do some sort of paid work. Hopefully from home, or maybe one day a week when Dan is home. Not sure what just yet. I just know we could use some extra money for the wedding, and all the fun things life throws at us.

Hmmm my tea doesn't have enough sugar this morning, but I *did* put 3 in it! Maybe one more might sweeten it up a bit. Although I do have to start trying harder to lose weight. Danté is almost 6 months and that's when I'm allowed to start exercising. I have been a little naughty and done VERY light WiiFit stuff, like hula hooping and basic yoga. Feels really good to stretch muscles I didn't thought worked anymore. Here's a laugh, my osteo wanted to give me some light muscle building exercises to do. He shortly realised I could only do one. Now imagine this... Lie on your stomach, tighten your stomach and pelvic floor, slowly lift one leg off the floor and hold for 5 seconds. Lower and do the other leg.
Well, Jade's got no stomach muscles whatsoever. The last few nights that I've done them I can *barely* get my toes off the bed! And afterwards I'm absolutely wrecked! Feel like I've done 50 sit-ups. Which is good, but also really, really, really sad at the same time! I'm sure most of you out there could run rings around my poor effort!

So yes, checklist for Wedding:
  • Build muscle control and Lose Weight
  • Goal - 60kg and Size 12 (that was pre-pregnancy weight and size! Well 59kg to be exact!)
  • Set date for Engagement Party
  • Finish Invitations to Engagement

Well the monkey has had enough of banging on my pots and pans! Time to get back to it!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment