I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Burn Baby!

I gotta shed this excess weight already! I mean, common!
I am a little worried though, as my muscles arn't repairing the way they're supposed to. It's all a little funny. After having a bit of an argument with Dan over how much I can actually physically do, I researched up some special programs for poor post-pregnant ladies like me. I envy you mumma's who look so fab after childbirth!! *Stares at quite a number of you!*
Those of you like me check out here and here.

Gentle tummy exercise:
Pregnancy splits your abdominal
muscles down the middle. It is important to make sure your muscles have healed
before you do any vigorous abdominal exercises, such as abdo crunches. In the
meantime, you can tone your tummy by performing an exercise that strengthens the
deepest muscle layer (transversus abdominus).

Be guided by your doctor,
midwife, physiotherapist or exercise physiologist, but general guidelines
include:

You can perform these exercises lying down, sitting, standing
or on your hands and knees.

  • Keep your lower back flat.
  • Breathe out and draw your belly button back towards your spine. Your
    lower back shouldn’t flex or move.
  • Hold this position and breathe lightly. Count to 10.
  • Relax and repeat up to 10 times per set.
  • Do 10 sets, as many times per day as you can.
  • You may like to perform your pelvic floor exercises at the same time
    (see below).
I think i'm still at stage one unfortunatly. 6 months on and my muscles are still split! I have been doing these excersices at least once a day. Twice if I remember! I jumped on Wii Fit while Lil D was asleep and got about 12 minutes of hula-hooping and stepping before I was stuffed (and Lil D woke up!)
Unfortunatly my weight has only changed by 0.1kg. LOL! Oh well, staying the same is better than putting on!

I set a new goal on Wii Fit to lose the 10kg in 6 months. That's 0.8kg per fortnight. Do-able I guess if I try! Seems like a small enough goal! It's not like I don't already get buttloads of excercise every day, lifting 7-12kg, walking up and down the stairs, sometimes with both weights in hand! Running after children... But i'm sure someone is going to tell me that it isn't classified as exercise. Well at least i'm not sitting around all day, or sleeping, oh how I wish I was sleeping... Sleep! Oh how I miss thee! Why doth though taunt me with lazy thoughts and pleasant dreams.

For my birthday can I have 6 hours sleep? KTHNXBAI

No comments:

Post a Comment