I hope to be a better friend to those around me.
I hope to be a fantastic lover to my loving partner.
I hope to become a wonderful and loving wife.
I hope to be the best role model and mother that I can be.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Early Birthday Surprise!!!!

Well i havn't posted in a while, since Miss Stalker showed up. But I just could not resist sharing my awesome birthday surprise!!!

My birthdays on Wednesday (4th) but Dan decided that he wanted to give it to me early. He approaches me and ask's if I wanted to play a game. I'm intrigued but I had a feeling he was being silly and would end up being a prank. So I said no! But came around after some convincing. He hands me an envelope and gets down on his knees.
Inside is the most gorgeous card and message from him. It's for my eyes only though! I also notice a peice of paper with the strangest message!
"Yours goes slow, mine goes fast, why not look inside, and prepare to have a blast"
Ok, what is that supposed to mean. I'm told to figure out the riddle and follow the clues. Ok, so what on earth do I have that is slower than his. A lot of things! I finally realised that he was talking about our cars. So I went and searched the cars. Low and behold, under the passengers chair was a golden wrapped gift. Within is a G5 Gaming Mouse! With another clue!! Wow! He has more than one gift?!?!
So the next one reads, "They're usually Green, But ours is Black, I'll give you a hint, It's around the back!"
Seriously, what? What on earth is green but ours is black? And it's outside? Well this took quite a while, but I realised he was talking about our greenhouse. Ours has black meshing instead of the traditional green. It was like that when we found it.
I search for a while (he is good at hiding things!) and find yet another golden wrapped gift. Inside is a G15 Gaming Keyboard! YAY! How wonderful. A new mouse and keyboard, and, another clue! I was getting rather nervous, he didn't get me another present?! Surely!!!
"Did you think that was all, did you think I was through, one more to go, just because I love you!! p.s. it's in the carport"
I couldn't believe it! So I floated into the carport and searched for ages, ended up asking him to play hot and cold as I couldn't for the life of me find it. He'd hidden it in the cupboard that was on it's side. Silly me! Another golden wrapped gift. It was huge. And heavy! Oh my goodness! Inside was a 22" LCD monitor!!! Oh my goodness me! How lucky am I?? I also recieved another note, "This is the last one, for this year at least, but always know with each passing moment, my love for you is increased."

I love my man...

No comments:

Post a Comment